Thursday, February 15, 2007

delinquent blogging

Plenty of outrage, but every once in a while one gets tired of spitting into the wind. In any case I could never express my utter disgust with the display the Little Prince put on for the press corpse yesterday one tenth as well as The Rude One does. He smirked, he joked, he preened. (And they giggled.) What a charmless ass we have squatting in the White House. Here's a brief array of self-referential quotes which display a degree of arrogance and self-absorption unacceptable from anyone over the age of two.
People want to live in peace; they want to grow up in a peaceful environment. And the decision I made is going to help the Iraqi government do that.

What's different about this conflict than some others is that if we fail there, the enemy will follow us here. I firmly believe that. And that's one of the main reasons why I made the decision I made.

And to say it is provoking Iran is just a wrong way to characterize the Commander-in-Chief's decision to do what is necessary to protect our soldiers in harm's way. And I will continue to do so.

Listen, I want our troops out of there as quickly as possible. But I also want to make sure that we get the job done. And I made the decision I made in order to do so.


I could go on - and on - but you get the point. Has any national leader ever used the word "I" as much as this one does??

No comments: